Hi Everyone , It’s been a while I have been away from my blog , I wonder if any creature has noticed 😀 In any case if you were wondering where was I ! I had been dead busy with my laziness, lack of motivation, some health issues, french classes and January sales ! I hope you all had nice end of year holidays and a great starting of New Year, by the way I finished all my holidays during my excessive travelling last year so I was working until the last day of 2016( Poor me! ) I love to self pity myself 😉
My Last year was overall okay . I travelled to India, Algeria (twice) ,Spain (twice) , Germany and Poland so for my travelling nerve I am more than satisfied , I have decided to rest a bit this year . I had read 12 books and completed my GoodRead Challenge for which I am Proud of myself ! Some of my closed ones left us forever but then I had my niece born on 19th Dec alhamdulillah , can’t always keep complaining . I also finished one semester of french language.
I was worried for my growing weight and lethargy and then in August I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism . It was only a month of taking my medicines for thyroid when I started having bouts of unbearable back pains, and a month later I was diagnosed with degenerating lumbar discs, another feather in my cap. Being a hopeless optimist , I think these early diagnosis were blessings , I have started to take more care of my health now, joined the gym and eating more healthy. The conditions seems under control as of now .
I have kept few goals for 2017 , Being the lazy person I am !
- My goodreads challenge of 10 books to read this year.
- My goal to visit 5 new cities InshaAllah ! I recently saw a friend putting up her travelling goals in terms of cities to visit, It is actually so much better, You can even travel near by and still be a tourist and be able to meet your travel goals.
- Writing in Urdu so you will see some blog posts in Urdu.
- Blogging more regularly.
- Continue my french classes .
- Revive my dead food blog.
- Reduce my impulsive shopping .
- Keeping in touch with my friends and family regularly. ( I have already worked on it last year, I am too bad at keeping contacts )
that was all from me for now, See you with next blog !