What’s the Blog-aholic award about? “It is an award for bloggers addicted to blogging with creative, ingenious and inspiring posts. They mesmerize their followers with their posts, keep them captivated and riveted to their blog. The Blog-aholic Award is also for bloggers who share and inspire others” – creator The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy).
My Best Post:
I don’t know if it was the best one or but it’s my most viewed post , The Idea of Simple Marriage , I wholeheartedly believe in the idea that best weddings are the ones which are done in the most simple way.
3 Facts About Me:
- I am a foodie and love to cook .
- I believe in spirituality .
- I love visiting new cities.
So my nominees are:
- Ameena K
- Farheen Siddiqui
- Scottish Muslimah
- Between Sisters, SVP!
- Accidentally inked
- sapna ahirwar
Dear nominees, you may wish to acknowledge/accept at your goodwill
- Put the above award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog (it can be to the post in which they nominated you or any other post or you can even link to their “About” page.)
- Mention the creator: (The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy)) of this award and please provide a link or pingback as I (Esmé of The Recipe Hunter (Cook and Enjoy) would love to meet you!
- Write a post to show your award.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
- Share 3 interesting and different facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-10 fellow bloggers, or more if you wish.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created