Hello Everyone, I am back with this #Girllove Tag Post and I have been tagged by two lovely girls Hiba (In The Bliss Of Broken Dreams) and moonymadness07 (PSYCHEDELIC MELISMAS) .
Thank you so much my dear girls for nominating me for this cause and liking my blog. This post has led to think about inspiring women in my life and also the ones I discovered on wordpress, Something I didn’t do for long . Excusez moi for the long post but I think they all deserve atleast few lines from me, Although I can write a post about each of them 😉 Let’s keep this idea for some other time .
so What is this #GirlLove Tag:
It is in response to Lilly Singh’s video on youtube ,you can watch it at end of this post . The money collected by her will go to Malala fund where they will use it for Syrian Girl’s Education so each view matters.The video is about promoting Girls love and combatting jealousy among women.The amount of energy women spent in putting other women down can be used to lift each other up. I recommend you to watch it ,it is a great video.
Here’s what you do for the #GirlLove:
- Tell your followers who inspires you, a famous woman who may be dealing with negativity on a daily basis.
- Tell your followers who inspires you in real life, a woman you always interact with.
- Tag five women bloggers who you love. Compliment them and tell them why you love them, and comment under their latest post with the link to your #GirlLove post!
If you get tagged, do the post on your own blog. If you want to do it anyway, do it anyway! Add the tag ‘Girl Love’ to your post, so we can see them all! Let’s start 2016 with LOVE for each other!
So here I go with my inputs for this challenge:
- for point 1 , to name one famous woman who may be dealing with negativity on daily basis, I thought about for almost 15 minutes but nobody actually came to my mind apart from few who are now dead. I am not into watching much TV and neither am I a die hard fan of some celebrity so please consider my apologies 🙂 , I do like to read from history and books, So based on what I read so far I am inspired by Khadija R.A wife of prophet Mohammed P.B.U.H . She was a strong woman, who ran her business , took care of household of her husband and raised the children of prophet . She also donated her wealth for the needy. She was the first person who believed in the prophet and stood by him in all difficult times. Other women from history I admire are Rabia Basri , Mother Teresa , Helen Keller , Indira Gandhi , Rani Laxmi Bai , Kiran Bedi .
- Now point 2 is getting me emotional, There is just not one woman who inspires me but I am lucky to be around many strong woman in my life. I owe to my mother for what I am today, She had put the idea of being independent in my head while I was a child , She always says “A strong woman is one who is independant, who can take her own decisions .” Another influential woman in my life is my aunt Nadira My father’s sister , She is a loving teacher , a doting mother , a caring aunt for all the nieces and nephews she has. She loves people unconditionally and doing things for them makes her happy.
My best friend Sonali , who has become a sister over all these years and sometimes acts like my mother too, She is a homemaker , a loving mum ,a dear wife and an irreplaceable daughter. A strong headed woman who knows what is need of hour and switches her function instantly, having her around keeps me charged with strength. My friend Shivika, who is a rare combination of such emotional and mental strength that has left me with love and admiration for her. We only need few cups of coffee together to recharge us back for our daily struggles.
My friend Marina who I met not long ago but the bonding was an instant one, She is a young , strong , independent and inspiring woman who wants to change the world with idea of sustainable living and yet she is so soft in her heart. Her warm smile made way in my heart instantly. My cousin Shazli , who vowed to stick by me in my thick and thin days during our childhood and she still means it. We had our fun and adventure sprees during summer holidays and we were a perfect crime partner for each other . Her beauty is remarkable which hardly goes unnoticed but her glowing heart is even more beautiful and is seen by only few and I am one such lucky person to know her inside out. She is criminal lawyer by profession and currently a new mum to her second child.
3. There are so many of you whom I love following and reading your blogs even to choose a few would be difficult, I still have to make my choice and my favorite and inspiring women bloggers are :
Hiba (In The BlissOfBrokenDreams) writes lovely poetry , She is sensitive and a loving person which you can sense reading her poetry and interacting with her.She always appreciates the work of others and motivates people.
moonymadness07 (PSYCHEDELIC MELISMAS) writes her mind and heart. She is one such authentic blogger I love following . She loves being who she is and I love her for being true and real.
Ameena k.g (Randoms by a Random) writes beautiful poetry. She can easily express into words even very difficult emotions. I admire her for raising awareness for Mental Illness on her blog. Please keep doing it girl.
Janice (Ontheland) writes poetry , I love her Haiku . She also shares beautiful quotes on her blog but what interests me most is She raises awareness about protecting our environment and earth . Her posts are full of informative content about nature. She also shares message of harmony and world peace.
Papatia (Between Sisters, SVP!) is published author. She has written many novels and also write article for Haiti Magazine.She has recently launched her new book ‘ The Ductrinors’ which I am also reading currently and is great so far. She is an inspiration for young muslim female writers .
accidentallyinked is a poet at heart. She is keen observer and it is beautifully reflected in all her poems. She uses poetry to inspire people that directly creates an impact .She loves photography too so I am waiting for her picture posts 😉
revels1 is another blogger whose posts are so authentic and touching . I can relate well to her posts and she is the one whom I started following since my early days on wordpress. She writes about divinity, Islamic issues and anything on her mind .
farheen siddiqui is a charmer. She will charm you with her romantic poetry , She writes in urdu with English Translit, and for me her poems are no less than Bollywood songs. A sensitive , soft hearted person but a determined one as I know her through her posts and interaction on wordpress, You do inspire me Farheen 🙂