- The reactions of the health conscious colleagues eating with you is directly proportional to the amount of oil in your food.
- It is okay to eat a salad laden with cream based dressings but not okay to have a home cooked meal with some extra serving of virgin olive oil on it.
- Eating healthy is not as important as showing off that you ate healthy.
- You are not a true health lover if you don’t eat quinoa and avocado .
- Don’t you dare to bring in potatoes and banana in your lunch bag .
- Please hide when you eat your cheat meals and don’t do it not shamelessly like me 😀 Otherwise you could be cake shamed/ice cream shamed/cheese shamed or probably oil shamed .
Food shaming is such a in thing , It is so normal to shame your colleagues or friends or even strangers by looking at their food and giving reactions. What someone else is eating has become everybody’s business 😀 Recently I had such an experience while eating my lunch, some of my colleagues complained of the extra oil they could see in my food .Mind it they were all men eating salads and soups with a woman among them gorging on her fried okras and chapati! There was another incident when I brought them some home baked sweets and they had it even less than what a bird’s beak could pick up in spite of my plea that it is made from stevia and coconut oil, the healthy way ! so I had to take the box back and my husband asked me what has happened and if they didnt like it . I said no, it was just too unhealthy for them 😀 so yeah food shaming is real and you should say no to it, I am free to eat whatever I like without the approval of any health police.
P.S: The above post is written in light humour , don’t take it too seriously , keep eating healthy and stay healthy ! Have a good weekend.