Finally I decided to pull my nominations and share with you all,It’s been long time that they are pending even the people who nominated me would have forgotten about it ! 😛
I hope to do my other nominations soon too 😉 !
I have summed up the questions from every one here :
- Where are you from? India
- What do you love most about your culture? Food of course 😀
- What is it like to be a muslim in your country? India is democratic and secular country so even being a minority we have enough freedom to follow our religion peacefully.Currently I am staying in Belgium and I feel no issues in observing my religion or wearing Hijab , Alhamdolillah.
- How many languages do you speak? Two,English and Hindi .Learning French and Arabic
- If there was a colour that you could omit from your life.What colour would it be and why? none, I love colors .
- How does this AWARD thing start? No idea but whoever did it was a smart guy,my thanks to him/her, it is a great way to acknowledge other’s work and know them.
- Reason for writing this blog? I wanted to share my experiences about Hijab,help others who want to wear it and share my reflections on the inner journey I have taken after wearing Hijab and taking off the materialistic hijab I used to wear on my mind and heart.
* Mention the person who tagged you
* Answer the questions
* Please tag up to ten other bloggers at the end
My nominations below, I am not nominating who nominated me but I know you deserve it again 😀
- Reason for writing this blog?
- Your favorite Food ?
- Early Riser or Late night worker?
- Tea or coffee addict?
- Your 3 Favorite books ?